Here are some reasons why I'm here.
- I watched too many 'having-a-blog-will-change-your-life' videos. This is precisely what you do. Try to start a blog.
- I want to have a voice on the internet. This might sound ridiculous at this scale, but there's no alternative to doing-the-work. This voice might matter later.
- This blog is an insight into my brain. You sort of know what goes in my head. Maybe even how I think. Anyway, years later all this would be interesting to read.
- I want to write better. However much I might want to express myself. Writing is a challenge for me. This very straight forward/succinct tone of writing is the result.
- I want to diversify my identity, adding another dimension.